I've been hard at work on the Hammersong's Legacy Campaign Setting, and have managed to close the gap on a few outstanding issues. I'm currently sitting at 46,809 words and 80 pages of text, a definite improvement from my last report. The following remains to be completed, before we can move forward with layout and publishing:
- Locales and Landmarks: Need to complete paragraph descriptions of some locales.
- Organizations: Need to complete descriptions of some organizations and secret societies.
- Way of Life: Need to complete calendar write-up.
- Encounters: Need to complete Patron Encounter-style write-ups for three remaining encounter types.
- Rumors: Need to complete rumors table for the setting.
- Rynoc's Reach: Need to complete the cast of characters, common encounters and local rumor sections for this base of operations.
That's a hard week or two to finish this off, but so far, things are going along according to schedule. While I could just whip out some minor stuff to cover these outstanding topics, or simply remove some of them from the overall outline. However, I don't like to create sloppy work. I'd rather take the time to do it and do it right, simply because that's what I would want if I were picking this up from someone else. (While I know that others may not always like what I present, I can feel proud that I put my best into it.) Right now, the goal is to bring this book in at around 88 to 96 pages. Overall, that means I'll probably ask for $6.99 for the PDF and $13.99 for the print version in perfect bound softcover.
Hope This Helps,