Before I continue with describing the Mystic Powers, let me provide the list of powers for the last three levels. Please take a moment and give comment on them if you are so motivated. The actual descriptions will come up in the next few posts.
Mystic 3rd Level Powers
Mystic 4th Level Powers
- Aura of Unnoticability: You go unnoticed for 10 minutes or until you attack, rendering you effectively invisible.
- Calm Emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
- Detect Thoughts: Allows "listening" to surface thoughts.
- Dousing: Detects desired object within 300 ft.
- Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 minute.
- Location Reading: Discern information about the location you are in.
- Vampiric Healing: You transfer vitality from one or more unwilling donors to your target (1:1 from a single target, or 3:2 from multiple targets), save halves.
- Whispering Wind: Sends a short message up to 10 miles.
Mystic 5th Level Powers
- Bestow Curse: –6 to an ability score; –4 on attack rolls, saves, and checks; or 50% chance of losing each action.
- Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: Hear or see at a distance for 10 minutes.
- Heroism: Gives +2 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.
- Rage: Subjects gains +2 to Str and Con, +1 on Will saves, –2 to DEF.
- Ray of Exhaustion: Ray makes subject exhausted.
- Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse.
- Suggestion: Compels subject to follow stated course of action.
- Tongues: Speak any language.
- Dominate Person: Controls humanoid telepathically.
- Fear: Subjects within cone flee for 1 minute.
- Phantasmal Killer: Fearsome illusion kills subject or deals 3d6 damage.
- Raise Dead: Restores life to the recently deceased through the sacrifice of other creature(s).
- Scrying: Spies on subject from a distance.
- Telepathic Bond: Link lets allies communicate.
- True Seeing: Lets you see all things as they really are.
- Waves of Fatigue: Several targets become fatigued.