Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have You Heard? The 'One Page Dungeon Contest 2010' Has Started...

Good Afternoon, All:

Last year, Chatty DM sponsored a One Page Dungeon Contest. Over the course of a month or so, contestants submitted over 110 entries. Sadly, I missed it, and didn't get the chance to submit anything of my own.

However, all is not lost! A new contest, the One Page Dungeon Contest 2010, has started. You have until March 1st to submit a One Page Dungeon per the rules provided on the main contest page. The Judges will review the many entries, and arrive at a list of winners by April 18th. I think I'll try to put something together this time around, and see what others think. This will challenge me to exercise my dungeon-making skills instead of "reskinning" the work of others, and see if I still have what it takes to create a fun and entertaining dungeon.

For those interested, the contest's website can be found here:
http://campaignwiki.org/wiki/DungeonMaps/One_Page_Dungeon_Contest_2010

Wish Me Luck,
Flynn

No comments: