Friday, August 24, 2012

The Current Campaign Is Winding Down...

Good Afternoon, All:

Over the last six or seven weeks, my personal life has been quite demanding. Between getting a divorce, moving into a new place and preparing the old house for sale, I have been quite swamped with Real Life™ stuff and I've been unable to focus on this blog at all. For those who are regular readers, I most humbly apologize for dropping the ball here.

My players are winding down on the Madlands Campaign I've been running for the last two-plus years. It is likely that, after a few more adventures, probably two months or so, at most, I'll be bringing that campaign to a close. After a brief respite, we'll be diving into another campaign. Of the two options, I think we're either going to do the Isles of the Saharan Sea campaign or a more modern Odyssey Prime cross-genre world-hopping campaign. I'm definitely prepared for the first. The second will take some work, but I've already got some notes on campaign details I want to make sure I include.

Starting next week, I'll start a new series of posts as I start exploring other campaign options. Also, I'm slowly working on building a new website. Once it's up, all of my future game-related blogging will be done there. I can't wait to show it off, once it's ready, of course.

More Later,
Flynn

No comments: