Friday, September 03, 2010

Working on Hammersong's Legacy...

Good Evening, All:

Tonight, I'm working on Hammersong's Legacy, so I'm a little at a loss for time and material for the blog today. My apologies. While I will not be able to work on the book Sunday, I still have time tomorrow and Monday (being Labor Day here in the States) to put work in on the document. I hope to have good news to report by the end of the extended weekend, but this also requires that the wife allow me some time to work on the project, too. We shall see.

In my spare moments, I'm currently reading through Lamentations of the Flame Princess, and I'm finding a lot of interesting elements in it. I hope to have a review up sometime next week.

At any rate, I'm going to get back to my work. I hope all is well, and that everyone enjoys the great weekend that lies ahead.

More Later,
Flynn

1 comment:

James said...

I'm looking forward to some good news later in the weekend then..

I've downloaded the rules and magic books for LotFP WFRPG. I really like the direction that the game goes with thief skills and encumbrance.